Maintenance Technician: $23-$25/hour, based on experience
The role of the Maintenance Technician is to provides superior customer service to the residents at our beautiful community by carrying out preventative maintenance, completing work orders, and preparing units for new residents.
- Completes general maintenance of multifamily apartment buildings, including occupied apartment units.
- Repairs in electrical, plumbing and appliances.
- Turns units for new residents (Cleans, repairs, paints)
- Preforms Snow removal
- Maintains regular, professional, and courteous communications with Property Managers, Maintenance Managers, and Residents.
- Responds to emergency calls.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2+ year’s property maintenance experience
- 2+ years customer service experience preferred.
- Local market experience preferred.
- Ability to work weekend and evening on-call schedule in addition to regular Monday – Friday schedule.
- Certified Pool Operator (CPO) or willingness to obtain one, if applicable.
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Computer skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, One Note, Outlook, Power Point, and Adobe Acrobat
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to interact with wide range of people.
- Experience with marketing and leasing initiatives for new development preferred.
- Must be organized, detail oriented and have good time management skills.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, understanding that your scheduled workdays may vary according to staffing and property needs.
- Entrepreneurial ownership mindset –makes smart decisions for business, puts clients and teammates first, collaborative, inquisitive, self-motivated, and operates on trust (not fear).
- High integrity – trusted, direct, truthful. Embodies confidence and admits mistakes.
- Works as a team player. Operates with the understanding that we do our best when we work together.
- Passionate about your work and our company goals and vision.
- Strive to achieve ambitious goals – loves to be challenged, determined to win, works tirelessly to achieve results.
- Ability to perform the physical functions of the position, which may include, but are not limited to: ability to walk property, including up to 4 flights of stairs, complete physical inspections, drive a vehicle, and frequently lift and/or move items over 50 pounds.
- Current and valid driver’s license required. Must pass a Motor Vehicle Record check (MVR) and have a safe driving record.
- Maintain neat, well-groomed, professional appearance.